The Marching Band is composed of student in grades 9-12. The season begins with a focused multi-day band camp during mid-August at IO-DIS-E-CA, south of Cedar Rapids, followed a succession of day-long stadium camps and stadium rehearsals (all at Kingston Stadium). Performances include football games, parades, and contests. The Marching Band enjoys a decades-long history of success and regularly competes against the best bands from all over the region at various marching band contests.
|2017-2018 Drum Majors: Jackie Ripoll (senior DM) and ….. ??????.|
|The 2017 Warrior Marching Band Show:
Movement 1 is a combination of Led Zeppelin’s “Kashmir” and Fiddler’s “Tradition“.
You can listen to all three movements of the show here:
Fiddler 1 - Winds _ Battery
Music for the show will be handed out over the next few weeks. Incoming freshmen will receive music at their respective middle schools before the end of the year.
We are very excited about creating another great marching show at Washington High School this year!
| Band Reps 2016-17: (printable list)
– Teresa Wake, Home: 363-4235, Cell: 350-4368, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Angie Meyer, Home: 826-6645, Cell: 350-1424, email@example.com
– Marcy Trimble, Cell: 651-8252, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Leah Ferring, Home: 363-2245, Cell: 721-6521, email@example.com
– Kerri Davenportm, Home: 362-1337, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Heidi Haney, Home: 366-1465, Cell: 651-4783, email@example.com
– Becky Briggs Cell: 213-0914, Work: 558-3597, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
– Doris Courtright, Cell: 892-3209, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Katrina & Phil Fristad, Home: 550-4230, email@example.com
– DeeAnn Hebrink, Cell: 361-9776, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tamanda Drexler, Cell: 213-1970, email@example.com
– Jami Walker, Cell: 865-208-6208, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Gina Kleman, Home: 247-6820, email@example.com
– Lijun Chadima, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Trisha Turnis, Home: 321-4987, email@example.com
– Kimberly Cruise, Cell: 721-3046, firstname.lastname@example.org